Weddings at the Booking House
Weddings at The Booking House
Your wedding day is an expression of you as a couple and the planning should be too! The Booking House is the most unique venue in Lancaster County, offering three levels of event space that can host your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception indoors making it comfortable for your guests. The old tobacco warehouse is filled with historic charm; from the thick wooden beams, to the original hardwood floors, and of course exposed brick throughout the entire space. We made it modern by adding crystal chandeliers, a posh bridal suite, cigar lounge and brand new restrooms on each floor.
We make sure that the space is perfect for you and your party to enjoy the entire day here! One of everyone’s favorite things is our getting ready areas, both parts of the wedding party can enjoy spacious and comfortable suites while getting ready before pictures begin. All rooms are flooded with a golden natural light perfect for photos of the whole day! We would love to show you what we have to offer and how we can make your wedding day better than your wildest dreams!
What makes us unique:
- Family Owned and Operated.
- Private Access to entire building on your special day.
- Top notch Bridal suite and Groomsmen Cigar lounge.
- Multiple ceremony locations throughout the building.
- Tables, chairs, mobile bar and lounge seating provided.
- Layout consultation with our staff.
- Natural lighting and beauty in all rooms.
- One-hour time slot for rehearsal.
- Climate controlled and handicap accessibility.
- New bathroom facilities on all levels.
- Two on-site building managers provided for each event.
- Two on-site parking attendants provided for each event.
- Modern lighting and decor.
- Built in bar for cocktail hour.
- Large dance floor area.
- All guest seating is on the same level in the same room.
- Large mantel and gas fireplace.
- Mezzanine level cigar smoking lounge for guests.